First Choice Dental now offers oral surgery services at our Park Street location under the expertise of Dr. Perry Sapovadia, including IV Sedation. And Dr. Sapovadia is the only dentist in the Madison and surrounding areas that offers Pediatric Sedation.
Dr. Sapovadia graduated from the prestigious Boston University School of Dental Medicine, Magna Cum Laude. He was named to the Omicron Kappa Upsilon, which is a national dental honors society. He then went on to complete very competitive oral and maxillofacial surgery residency program at Boston University Medical Center. It was at Boston University where he trained with renowned oral and maxillofacial surgeons performing complex surgeries. Dr. Sapovadia is a diplomat of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, and a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. His scope of oral and maxillofacial surgery practice includes, among others:
- Outpatient Anesthesia for Children and Adults
- Dental Implant Surgery
- Pediatric Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Surgical Correction of Maxillofacial Skeletal Deformities (jaw surgery)
- Facial Cosmetic Surgery including Botox, Fillers
- Facial Reconstructive Surgery
- Sleep Apnea (surgical and non-surgical)
- Facial Trauma Surgery
- Pathologic Conditions Requiring Surgery
For more information email our Park Street office directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, call 608-251-3535 or speak with your First Choice Dental dentist for more information.