April is Oral Cancer Awareness Month
First Choice Dental’s Commitment to Your Safety and Health
4 Ways to Celebrate Children’s Dental Health Month
First Choice Dental's Re-Opening Update
Five Tips for Proper Orthodontic Care Between Visits
No Dental Insurance? Try this Smart Choice
Why Every Kid Should See an Orthodontist Starting at Age 7
Empowering Hygienists with Collaboration & Clear Expectations
To Succeed, Our Hygienists Keep Learning
Sharp Instruments Give Our Hygienists an Edge
Flexibility and the Game of Life
Our Structure Puts People First
Are you at risk for gum disease? Take this quiz to find out!
5 reasons you should celebrate this unsung Dane County anniversary
Summer is here! Time for the cookouts, maybe a little camping, and… braces!
Say "I Do" to a Beautiful Smile
Why Fluoride? The Good, the Bad, and the Facts
When do you start dental care with kids?
Improve your #selfie game with a healthy #smile
No need to floss? Think again!
Dental implants change the way dentists address tooth loss
Oral Cancer Myth Busting -- What You Don’t Know Could Hurt You
Snack Ideas with Punch for Your Smile
Smile Makeovers In Time For Your Wedding Day
Smile Makeover Photos You Will Not Believe
Acid Reflux or GERD and Tooth Damage
Join Us for a Luau to Help Fund Epilepsy Research
Dentist Approved Holiday Snacks for Kids and Adults
Tips to Keep Your Smile White and Bright this Holiday Season
What’s the first step in TMJ Treatment?
What You Can Expect During a Dental Hygiene Visit May Surprise You
Are Adult Fluoride Treatments Necessary
Keep Your Gums Healthy to Avoid Tooth Loss
Your Dental Hygiene Visit is More Than A Cleaning
How Do I Know if My Child Needs Braces
Childrens Dentistry to Maintain Kids Dental Health and Teaching Good Self Care
Teeth Grinding Clenching and Bruxism
Oral Cancer & HPV: A Doctor's Perspective
Have you had your oral cancer screening this year?
It Is Never Too Late to Make Your Teeth Straight with Braces for Adults
5 Dental Myths to Avoid for the Sake of Your Oral Health
Did You Know Your Dentist at First Choice Dental Could Help Relieve Chronic Headaches?
Learn More About Lumineers, the Ultra-thin Veneers for Your Teeth
Heart & Dental Health Go Hand in Hand
Hope and Hula in Pursuit of a Cure for Epilepsy
Conscious Sedation Dentistry Helps Make Dental Visits Easier
5 New Years Resolutions for a Healthier Smile
Is Flossing Your Teeth Really Important?
Smile-Worthy Holiday Gifts That Sparkle
Tips for Super Smile-Worthy Holiday Photos
Save hundreds of dollars this holiday season? Visit your dentist before December 31.
Is dental health linked to heart health?
Dental Hygiene Month Reminder More than a Cleaning
No lectures! Plus 6 other things you THOUGHT you had to fear at the dentist, but don’t.
Which toothpaste do dentists recommend: Insights into your dentist’s medicine cabinet.
How does the orthodontics process work?
What is Multi-phase Orthodontic Treatment and how can it help me?
Children's Dental Health Month: 10 Keys To Smile Health At Every Age & Stage
We're now your Waunakee dentist with the opening of First Choice Dental's 10th facility in Waunakee.
Oral Wellness: Your Dentist Helps You Have A Healthier Smile, For a Healthier You
Smile Healthy With Summer Nutrition Tips
Dental Care Tips For Special Needs Patients
What is Sedation Dentistry and is it right for me?
What is MI Paste and how can it benefit my teeth?
What is Laser Dentistry and how can it make for comfortable dental visits?
10 Tips to Make Key Dental Dates Part of Your 2013 Calendar
Mistletoe Preparedness Tips: Holidays = Together Time. Are you ready?
Why should I make dental visits part of my back to school routine?
5 Tips for Parents about Dentists for Kids in Madison
A Look at Laser Dentistry and Waterlase Technology
Making Sense of Teeth Whitening Options
How to Find the Right Dental Care for Your Child with Special Needs
Eat Healthy for a Healthy Smile
How Can Conscious Sedation Help with Dental Fear?
Conscious Sedation provides hope and help for people with overwhelming fear or anxiety of going to the dentist.
Tips for a More Kissable Smile
What Your Teeth are Telling You: Your Smile Could Show Signs of Diabetes and Other Health Risks
Don't Let Halloween Treats Play Tricks on Your Healthy Teeth!
Brace Yourself for Orthodontic Health Month
Snack Shacks & Sticky Summer Treats...Tips To Keep Your Child's Teeth Healthy!
Helpful Chart from the Minnesota Dental Association Shows Soda Sugar & Acid. When in doubt, water's always a great choice!
What are the benefits of Invisalign(R) invisible braces and how does the process work?
GameFace Mouth Guards Help Provide Sports Safety
Ten Foods That Are Good For Your Body And Your Smile
Can my dentist turn snoring into sleeping beauty?
Sip all day. Get decay. Soda can harm your oral health.
What To Expect When You're Expecting, Or Would Like to Be: A Trip to the Dentist is Important for Moms-To-Be or If You May Be Soon…
Does a Healthy Smile Lead to a Healthy Heart? Research shows a link between oral and overall health
Your dentist may be able to relieve chronic headaches caused by TMJ
Braces-Friendly Eating Tips: Dietary Guidelines for Orthodontic Patients
How Do I Know If I Have Gum Disease & What Can I Do About It?
Fluoride: Too Much of a Good Thing?
Does flossing really make a difference?
First Choice Dental Group Fact Sheet
Can the health of my smile affect my overall health?
How can I make my smile look better with help from a cosmetic dentist?
First Choice Dental’s Commitment to Your Safety and Health
February 15, 2021
Our priority as your dental care provider is to preserve and protect your health and safety. As always, we continue to follow all guidelines set forth by the CDC, OSHA and the ADA.
We’ve always been committed to the highest infection control standards to protect your health and are now taking additional precautionary measures to keep you and our First Choice family safe during the pandemic.
- We’re asking patients to come alone to their appointments. Family and friends are asked to wait outside the clinic unless the patient requires personal assistance during their visit.
- We are doing parking lot check-ins. Patients are instructed to call or text us when they arrive at the clinic.
- We screen all patients for symptoms of COVID-19 before entering our clinics, and temperatures are taken at the clinic entrance.
- We screen all staff for symptoms of COVID-19 when they arrive at work, and temperatures are taken.
- Masks are required for everyone in the office, including team members and patients. If you don't have a face covering, we'll give you one when you arrive.
- All patients will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entering the clinic.
- We’re staggering appointment times to limit the number of people arriving at the clinic at any given time.
- We’ll be wearing clear face shields and gowns in addition to safety glasses, masks and gloves.
- We’ve implemented a pre-procedural rinse for patients prior to all procedures.
- Our sterilization processes remain state-of-the-art. All instruments are meticulously cleaned and sterilized before use, and all operatories are thoroughly disinfected between patients.
- High-touch surfaces in reception areas and common areas are sanitized multiple times throughout the day.
- All clinics have been deep cleaned – including all surfaces in all of our operatories.
- Every staff member at First Choice Dental has received training on new protocols, added PPE requirements and enhanced infection control processes.
Maintaining your oral health can make a huge difference in your well-being and overall health, and that’s no less true during COVID-19. We hope to see you soon!
Your Friends at First Choice Dental